Jamb result has been one of the document needed by higher institution to proceed with student registration. Hence, Jamb result printing is mandatory for every candidate intending to gain admission.
Have this at the back of your mind that you can’t print your jamb result slip without having a printer. If you don’t have a printer all you can do is to view it.
Read also: How To Create Jamb Profile.
Today I will be teaching you how to print your jamb result slip either you have a printer or not.
Just as you check your Waec result you can also check your jamb result. However, the steps & link towards checking it are different
How To Print Jamb Result
There are different ways in which you can check your jamb result but only one way can be used to print your jamb result which is through the jamb result printing portal.
- Sign in to the jamb eFacility Portal with your email and password through the below link.
- Use the navigation button to show more options (the hamburger menu).
- You will see print result slip. Click on it to proceed.
- A sum of 1,000 naira will be needed for you to print your result. This can be paid through any of the available payment gateway (Remita or unified payment).
- I will suggest you make use of the Remita payment gateway. Once you click on proceed, you will receive a warning as seen below.
- Once you’ve adhere to the above instructions you can now continue to make payment.
- After successful payment then print out your jamb result slip with your jamb registration number and year of exam.
Why Should I Print My Original UTME Result Slip.
Some candidate really don’t care about having their result at hand probably because of the printing fee.
There are many reasons why you should have your jamb original result printed out. One of it is for admission screening purpose.
Before you can proceed with further registration in your institution. It is mandatory you have your original jamb result slip printed out.
Frequently Asked Questions On Jamb Result Printing
My Result Showed Cancelled Can I Print It Out: the answer to this is simple and straight forward. Before your result could be terminated it shows some illegal act has been traced regarding your result or CBT center. For this reason you can’t print out your result as you have not been awarded any score.
I don’t have a printer how can my jamb result printing be possible: visit the nearest jamb CBT center in your environment or nearby cyber cafe and tell them you want to print your result. To avoid sharing your jamb login credentials it is adviceable you download your result as PDF on your phone then ask the person in charge of the cyber cafe to copy and print it for you.
When is jamb result printing ending: jamb result printing continues until the joint admission and matriculation board stops the checking and printing of the unified tertiary and matriculation examination.
The jamb result printing portal is not opening on my device: This can be caused by three reasons.
- Jamb portal experiencing huge traffic: the jamb website often encounter much traffic or visitors whenever there is new release of result. Most candidate will be willing to check their result so this might allow the site not to open your device or make the resources load slowly.
- Your internet connection: ensure your network connectivity is properly configured and you have enough data to load the website.
- Your web browser: it’s adviceable you make use of chrome or brave browser to open the portal as they offer the best view for you.
I can’t remember my jamb portal password: Don’t panic, here is a guide on how to reset your jamb portal password.
For any issue encountered during jamb result printing please visit nearby computer based center or state jamb office for clarification / rectification.