Before making any payment, it’s always a good idea to figure out how much it will cost. We’ll go over the NECO registration fee as well as the payment process.
We ought to include the NECO registration fee payment procedure in our previous post but we couldn’t so as to explain indepth.
If any of the words below seem unfamiliar to you, it means you have not really read about NECO registration.
Furthermore, before paying for the NECO registration form, you must first decide the type of NECO you wish to pay for.
2021 NECO Registration Fee
The amount requested from aspiring NECO candidates by the board is mentioned below.
|NECO SSCE Internal||11,350|
|NECO SSCE External||9,850|
NECO SSCE Internal Payment Procedure
- The first step involved is to visit the NECO SSCE Internal portal.
- Here is the link to login to the portal.
- If you don’t have an account with NECO visit their nearby office to claim a centre.
- On the login page you will be asked to input your email address, centre number and password).
- After successful credentials validation you will be taken to the dashboard.
- On the dashboard you will see some bootstrap card grid displayed.
- A card containing “Need to pay for candidate’s exam?” will be shown.
- Click the Make payment button to proceed.
- A payment form will slide in at the left for those using PC, choose the exam year and the numbers of candidates you want to register.
- You will be taken to the payment confirmation page after click the proceed button.
- Finally, cross check very well and tick the checkbox.
- Submit and proceed to payment on Remita.
NECO SSCE External Payment Procedure
- This step is similar to internal payment procedure.
- All you need is to register an account on the NECO platform using this link.
- Once you’ve registered, log in and apply the internal payment procedure.
- After successful payment completion.
- Scan and upload your biometrics/thumbprinting.
- Finally, print out your photo (keep it well it’s your exam permit).
In conclusion, this post might not give you the result to your question because we still other things you can pay for on the NECO platform.
Recommended: Other items you can pay for on NECO Portal.